Assistant Headteacher- Inclusion and Pastoral
Are you ready to make a big impact in our community?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an inspiring, creative and dynamic Assistant Headteacher to lead the development of our inclusion practises and pastoral care at Shephalbury Park Primary School. This is a great time to join our school as we enter an exciting phase of our development, focusing on developing a truly personalised curriculum, and leadership at all levels.
We are a popular 1 form entry school with many fantastic facilities. We have enviable grounds, a library, computing suite, and many other high quality resources to support good quality teaching and learning.
We take the well-being of our staff and community very seriously, and are constantly developing and implementing new ideas to support the well-being of our entire learning community. As a member of our learning community we would expect that you would buy into our high aspirations for all.
We are seeking the right person to contribute to our whole school development, whilst maintaining our current ethos and vision.
We are committed to providing a happy, safe, fun and secure environment in which every member of our learning community - students, staff, parents and governors - feel valued and can flourish.
We would like to work with someone who:
- Knows what they are talking about
- Leads by example at all times
- Supports the development of everyone around them
- Is determined to have a big impact on our community
- Is empowering to those around them
- Uses their time effectively, and a demonstrable ability to prioritise, initiate, plan and schedule a range of tasks
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is approachable, committed and willing to join an open, friendly and fun staff team
We can offer:
- A welcoming and positive school with children who are ready and willing to learn.
- A strong leadership team, hardworking and committed staff and a supportive group of Governors and parents.
- A wealth of training and development opportunities .
- A fantastic opportunity for an aspiring or existing leader who is well equipped to bring about the required developments to make a positive impact on inclusion and pastoral care.
If the sound of this job excites and inspires you, then we would be delighted to welcome you to visit and see our fantastic school for yourself, to let our pupils, staff and facilities speak for themselves. We look forward to meeting you!
Please contact the school and our Headteacher, Ben Conway, would be delighted to show you round: email@example.com
Please be advised that CVs will not be accepted.
Important Dates to be aware of:
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 25th February 2020
Interview date: Thursday 27th February 2020
Shephalbury Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)